Thursday, November 12, 2009

Creativity

Creativity is something everyone possesses. I even have some creativity myself. I play soccer and I believe I am creative in that. I have a unique style of playing and it works out pretty well. Creativity is an important part of life. If we did not have creativity the world would be boring and dull. The internet will help me be creative by providing me many new ideas and by expanding my knowledge. I can go to many websites to make art , write a story , or any other way to express my creativity. If I am posting a piece of my work I will try extra hard to make it the best I can. If the whole world can see it than I want to be proud of my work

1 comment:

  1. I hope you continue to enjoy being creative with your soccer playing, and that you also enjoy exploring new Internet offerings in this course. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete